Ledgemere Country Condominiums
NEW TO THE COMMUNITY
If you are new to the Ledgemere Community, these websites will help you find what's what and where's where around Ashland:
TRASH & RECYCLING
- Trash & Recycling Pickup occurs once per week, every Wednesday morning.
- Ashland runs a 4-day trash week, Tuesday through Friday, which means that the schedule never changes after a Monday holiday.
- Rubbish & Recycling must be at your curb no later than 7am.
- Per Condo Association rules, Rubbish & Recycling cannot be left at the curb before 8pm the night prior to morning trash pickup.
- Per Condo Association rules, Rubbish & Recycling containers must be removed from the curb before 5pm on the day of pickup.
- All rubbish bags must be tied. Do not leave bags open or stretched over a trash barrel rim.
- It is single stream recycling. No need to sort or separate your recycling - just make sure to break down your cardboard.
- Only "official" (orange) Town of Ashland bags will be picked up.
- For purchase information, please see the 'Ashland Trash & Recycling Flyer under the 'Policies & Forms' Tab.
- Recycling must be in one of the following:
- A town provided recycling bin
- A trash barrel, not exceeding 30 gallons, clearly labeled as 'RECYCLING'
For any additional information including acceptable materials to recycle, bulky item pickups, collection calendars, scheduled collections for yard waste, christmas trees, hazardous waste, etc. please see the 'Ashland Trash & Recycling Flyer' under the 'Policies & Forms' Tab.
We are happy to provide you with the revised and updated rules and regulations for Ledgemere Country Condominiums. The current rules can be found under the 'Policies & Forms' tab, and are labeled as 'Condo Association Rules & Regulations'.
Regarding the trash guidelines, please note that in order to control runaway costs and to be able to better manage staff time, fines without warning were established for all trash and recycling violations.
Should you have any questions, please contact Paul Tallen at First Service Residential.
MASTER INSURANCE POLICY REQUIREMENTS
Our Master Insurance Policy has made changes regarding fireplace & chimney cleaning and charcoal grills. Please see the '2014 Master Insurance, Fireplace & Grill Information' document under the 'Policies & Forms' Tab. Also please see most current letter from the master insurance agency.